The Awaken Board wanted to share with you all the details for our outdoor in person services 10AM at Life in Ardsley. The services are weather permitting. We will update any changes on our website, social media pages, and through email by 8AM that day if we have to cancel due to bad weather.
Our services will look pretty much the same as they have in the past. We will begin promptly at 10:00AM with worship, have a few announcements, and then there will be a sermon followed by a closing song. The service should last an hour. We will not be projecting any slides during the morning, but will be emailing out song lyrics as well as printing out lyrics.
There will be no separate kids program during this time. Keeping kids socially distanced is a challenge with our kids program so for the time being our kids program is suspended. We can provide activity bags for your kids to use during the service. They will have to sit with you and respect social distancing (6 feet apart) from other attenders.
There will be access to bathrooms in the building through a specific entrance which will be clearly marked.
Here is a list of guidelines for the service to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety:
- Bring your own beverage. No beverages will be provided during the service.
- Although LIFE does have chairs we can provide if necessary, we encourage everyone to bring their own outdoor chairs.
- Chairs must be set 6 feet apart from other family units
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED for everyone 2 years of age and older during the entirety of the service. We understand this is an inconvenience but we are trying to keep everyone safe and comfortable with attending a public gathering.
- No kids service. Kids must stay with their families throughout the service.
- If you will be attending the service, please RSVP to email@example.com so that we can have an idea of how many people to expect. Although you are welcome last minute, it is very helpful for us to have an idea of how many will be attending so that we can plan accordingly. Please also note if you will need a chair.
- Plan to arrive before the service as cars could be a possible distraction.
We are excited for this opportunity and hope that you will be able to join us!
The Awaken Board